UMT to Hold its 22nd Convocation
Wednesday, June 29 2022
We are pleased to inform you that the 22nd Convocation is scheduled to be held on Friday, July 1, 2022, at 5:00 PM. The graduating participants are advised to report to the Expo Center Lahore on the day of convocation in front of Hall number 3. Please note that the convocation rehearsal is not scheduled for this time.
Advisory for Collection of Gowns:
Graduating participants are advised to collect their gowns as per the following schedule:
Day 1: Thursday, June 30, 2022, from 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 2: Friday, July 1, 2022, from 09:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Venue: Room # 305 (first floor), COHORT Building (near admin building), UMT
Advisory for the Day of Convocation:
- A graduating participant shall be entitled to attend the convocation ceremony after payment of the convocation registration fee and the issuance of the convocation ID card by PRS (Participant Relations Section)
- For entry and exit from the Expo Center please use Gate # 4 and park your vehicle at the relevant/assigned parking
- Please bring your original CNIC including a photocopy to receive your degrees at the end of the convocation
- Each graduating participant can accompany two parents only. For additional guests, a payment of PKR 3,000/- each is required to be paid at the UMT Accounts Office before June 29, 2022
- The participants having formal/national dress code with their respective gowns will be allowed to take part in the convocation
- Electronic gadgets/handbags are not allowed
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
- In view of the security situation of the country, please extend full cooperation with the security personnel on duty and avoid arguing with them or acting against their advice. This is for everyone’s safety – including your and your loved ones’
- Cooperate with the members of the convocation committee, faculty and staff, event ushers and follow their directions to make it a memorable day for you
- Maintain discipline at all times during the convocation ceremony
- Cellphones are to be switched off during the ceremony
- Photography during the proceedings of the convocation day is strictly prohibited
- Avoid littering, gossiping and roaming around aimlessly.
- Walk in a line, follow the rhythm and remain seated once inside the ceremony hall.
- All graduating participants are expected to enter and exit the ceremony hall along with their Schools/Institutes as directed by the staff/event ushers.
- Do not leave the ceremony once you have stepped down from the stage. Only leave the ceremony on your turn, along with your school in accordance with the ceremony decorum.
In case of any queries, please contact us at [email protected]