Due Date of Quarterly Installments of Learning investment
The learning investment challan can be obtained from the Online Student Portal or Front desk Admin Building.
Note: Contribution of Rs.3,000/- plus Rs.100/- per day will be applicable towards ILM fund scholarship in case of non-payment after the due date.
Payments method over bank counter
Payments can be made in any branch of HBL or Meezan Bank across Pakistan via submitting a fee voucher.
Please email a copy of your Fee Paid vouchers to [email protected] if you pay in any HBL Branch other than HBL UMT.
Online payment methods:
- Go to "More"
- Select "Bill payment"
- Select "Education"
- Select "University of Management and Technology"
- Enter "Student ID" & "Pay"
Method to pay fee via Meezan Bank App (Meezan Bank Account holder and main campus students only):
- Download voucher from student portal.
- Open Meezan Bank App on your mobile.
- Go to Bill Payment, select UMT Lahore
- Enter "challan number/voucher number" as appearing on the voucher, read participant name, Add “Biller”
- Click on “Pay now”, select the earlier added "Biller", verify your name, amount and challan number and “Pay”
- Do not pay via INTERBANK FUNDS TRANSFER or any other method which is not mentioned above otherwise you may appear in the defaulters list.
- Payments through cheque of other banks will not be entertained for now.