July – 1, 2022
Venue: Expo Center, Johar Town, Lahore
Code of Conduct for Convocation
Venue for the Ceremony
- The convocation ceremony will take place in Hall # 3 of expo Center, Johar Town Lahore
Entry and Exit from the Venue:
- Entry and Exit for vehicles will be from gate no 4 of Expo Center and adjacent parking will be used for parking.
Invitation Card for Guests:
- On payment of Convocation registration and after the issuance of Convocation I.D card, a graduating participant shall be entitled for the invitation card. Please keep this card with you to provide later on demand.
- Male and female students should both will be in formal dresses with gown as assigned.
Convocation Reception Desk:
- On Convocation day, the Reception Desks will be established at the site of Convocation. Please mark your attendance at the desk before proceeding for the venue.
- The Graduating Participants and all other Officials dressed up in their prescribed robes will assemble according to the given plan at the Reception Desk. They will be specially received and greeted by the University staff posted at the Reception Desk.
- Note: Please keep yourself updated on the notifications related to Convocation via UMT website.
All graduating participants are expected to enter and exit the ceremony hall along with their Schools/Institutes as directed by the Staff/ and Event Ushers.
In purview of the security situation of the country, please extend full cooperation with the Security personnel on duty, and avoid arguing with them or acting against their advice. This is for everyone’ safety and security – including your and your loved ones’.
Cooperate with the members Convocation Committee, Faculty and Staff, Event Ushers, and follow their directions during rehearsal as well as in convocation ceremony to make it a memorable day for you.
Maintain discipline at all times during Convocation ceremony.
Cell Phones to be switched off on the day of Convocation ceremony.
Photography during the proceedings of convocation is strictly prohibited.
Avoid littering, gossiping, and roaming around aimlessly.
Walk in line, follow the rhythm, and remain seated once inside the ceremony hall.
Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Briefcase, Cameras and other similar items are also not allowed in the premises.
Do not leave the ceremony once you have stepped down of the stage. Only leave the ceremony on your turn, along with your school in accordance with the ceremony decorum.
- Please note that the reporting time of the graduating participants at Expo center will be shared soon.