UMT to Hold its 21st Convocation
Thursday, February 17 2022
Final List of Medals 21st Convocation
We are pleased to inform you that the 21st Convocation 2022 is scheduled to be held on
Friday-Saturday, February 18-19, 2022. Participants are advised to attend their convocation according to the program as mentioned on the invitation card, to be delivered with the gown.
It is mandatory for all the graduating participants to report at the UMT Greens to attend the rehearsal for the convocation at 3:30 PM on Thursday, February 17, 2022.
The schedule to be followed for receiving the convocation gown and the invitation card to attend the ceremony is as follows:
Date: February 15-17, 2022 (Tuesday-Thursday)
Time: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Venue: Room # 301 (First Floor), COHORT Building, UMT
- On the day of rehearsal, only the graduating participants are invited whereas, on the day of convocation each graduating participant can accompany two parents.
- You are advised to bring the following mandatory documents to collect your invitation card and gown:
1. Copy of your CNIC
2. Convocation participation payment receipt
3. Copy of Vaccination Certificate of the parents
- Wearing a face mask in the university premises is mandatory.
- All graduating participants are expected to attend the Convocation in formal / national dressing.
- Please bring your original CNIC along with you on the day of convocation.
- Each invitation card is valid for the entry of the one graduating participant with two parents.
- Keeping in view the security and safety measures, please extend full cooperation with the security personnel on duty.
- Bags / electronic gadgets / personal belongings are not allowed.
- While attending the ceremony, please keep your invitation card with you to submit later on-demand.
In case of any queries, please contact us at [email protected]